Pay My Bill
Mail payment to one of our three offices.
- SREC, 231 N. Sheridan Street, Lancaster, WI 53813
- SREC, PO Box 158, 15985 State Hwy 131, Gays Mills, WI 54631
- SREC, PO Box 127, 300 Barth Drive, Darlington, WI 53530
Stop in at one of our three office locations and make a payment in person, otherwise place your payment in the drop box.
- Lancaster (231 N. Sheridan Street) is open M-F 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Gays Mills (15985 State Hwy 131) is open M-F 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Darlington (300 Barth Drive) is open M-F 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Call our office to pay by phone during office hours. You must submit this form first.
- Lancaster (hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.): 800-236-2141 or 608-723-2121
- Gays Mills (hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.): 800-236-2141
- Darlington (hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.): 800-236-2141
Pay by Phone 24/7
Call 844-849-1511 to pay by phone at any hour and without filling out any forms. Prior to making the call, have your bill in front of you because you will need your account number and meter number.
Click on SmartHub if you want to create an account to pay online. This will enable you to see billing history and usage. When you set up your login and password for the first time, you will need your bill in front of you to enter your account number and meter number. Next time, you just need to remember your login and password. For more SmartHub information, click on SmartHub under the Billing menu.
If you want to make a payment, but don't want to do all of the set up in SmartHub, use SmartHub PayNow Link. This is a separate site from SmartHub. There is no billing or payment history on this site and you don't have to register for a SmartHub account. The only information you need is your account number and name on the account.
Automatic Fund Transfer
Making an automatic fund transfer payment can be done by filling out this form or by filling out the form printed on the back of your bill. You can have this set up to come out of your checking or savings account on the 10th or the 20th of each month.